View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 09:53 PM

Quote:
So where did I say weight had anything to do with it?? before you rudely asked your type of questions many posts ago.
Where did I post that you said that weight was a factor?I just pointed out that long distance shooters choose bullets with the highest B.C. not the heaviest weight.

What I did respond to was your ridiculous insinuations as to me making up bullet dia/B.C/weight combinations that were not realistic and likely didn't exist.You insinuated this on several occasions,yet I had already quite plainly posted my examples for all to see in the previous post #62.In two posts you attempted to be sarcastic,but the joke was on you,because I had already posted those examples,and was laughing at your intended sarcasm,just as I posted that I was.

Quote:
Just a note,, I can comprehend just fine..and I want an answer...no games.
Either you didn't read post #62,or you didn't comprehend it,either way,your insinuations and attempted sarcasm were total failures as a result.Like it or not,there is your answer.

The strangest part about this entire thread,is that we actually seem to agree as to velocity,B.C. and their effects on trajectory and wind drift.