View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 07:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
I'm not going to argue with you.

And you are 100% right in your first point the outcome of the game often does not match statistics nor is it indicative of which is the stronger team.

Two (unfortunate events) subsequently controversial calls for the Croatians today - that's my opinion. It forced them to move their #6 position (Perisic) over the right side opening up the right attacking side for Mbappe to exploit.

I have a right to an opinion and I have extensive experience with competitive soccer as a player, coach, ref. - so I'd not classify myself as a casual observer and I'd like to think I have a qualified opinion at the very least worth of respectful consideration - something you failed to give me.

That's my opinion - big deal - we disagree.
Funny you would mention respect as you seem to enjoy labeling others comments when they disagree with you as coming from a casual or an average observer....not much respect there. You constantly stated stats throughout your comments on the games so it is pretty evident this is what you seem to use as criteria for a win regardless of score. Pretty hard to take you very serious when you are adamant that a team that basically lost 4-1 was the better team.
That's my opinion, no big deal we disagree.