View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulecrazy View Post
LOL cash grab hey. You do realize that this will only effect a very small minority of legit hunters hey. The vast majority of hunters who put in for draws will do some sort of hunting one way or another regardless of their draw success. As for someone who 999's everything. I can totally get on board with not having to pay the wildlife certificate up front right off the bat for those guys. as soon as someone tries for a draw it automatically purchases your certificate. Again, this is far from a cash grab from legit hunters. It is strictly a cash grab from anti hunters and I am cool with that.
Strictly a cash grab from anti hunters? OK, you go on believing yourself all you want. I am a legit hunter and only apply for draws and its been that way for 15-20 years now. Have had so much deer meat and ducks,goose etc that I really don't want anymore. In fact I don't want any ducks or geese at all. Deer maybe for burgers but that's about it. But I can run to the store and pick up hamburger easier then getting a deer just for the meat. In total I have been in the field for just about 40 years now.

An if anyone thinks it would stop people from groups like PETA..you need to wake up. They are backed by multi-million dollar corps that will just go "oh well" and continue to pay. The only way it will up the odds is if guys say that they aren't gonna pay upfront for a cert. when they know they wont get drawn..