View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nube View Post
Not sure why you say it is better. I have clients that have hunted both and prefer Alberta anyday. This includes Rod Haydel , Charles Snapp and Bill Saiff who are very well known in the industry and have filmed with me many times. Infact Rod has hunted with me for at least 12 years except the last 2.

They can only hunt geese in the morning there only which can make things a little difficult as well if you like to do a good pothole shoot in the morning and that is the only hunt you can do for the day.
You are right there are more birds but i think a lot depends on what type of hunt you want to do as each province has different things to offer.
Getting limits is the norm i find for us. None of the shooting of lesser geese. All big honkers.
I would love to hit Saskatchewan one of these seasons for some good snow goose shoots though as i think that is the place to go for them. But that is a whole different ball game
Phil,I did'nt know That you liked Hunting WaterFowl.Either Way One of the Best Duck hunting areas that I Know of is in Western Alberta,However Unlike My Old man i've never hunted SK For Birds,So I cant say what's better.