Thread: Coyote time.
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 09:12 AM
AO Sponsor

Sorry you gonna miss out this season. Maybe you can skip the bait and just trail snare this year, and convince some very well dressed skinners to put up your kiyutes for you??? I did really like your section of dawgs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterDave View Post

I plan on trapping beaver starting Monday until the end of October. Then I’ll bait coyotes for a couple of weeks and start hanging snares about 15 November. They’re reaching Prime about then although sometimes it’s later. My first white hide was 6 December last year for whatever reason.
Sounds super. I still have a bunch of things to do to finish the big move off, even have to learn how to winterize a boat thats currently sitting in the old skinning shop before I get doing anything. Usually I let the deer war unravel before getting too serious, but I do have time in Nov to get out and get a few extra of my own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trigger7mm View Post
Hopefully everyone does great. One of my buyers has told me that he wants 30,000 coyotes. Looks like $80 average for good coyotes and $100 for the best ones. Down from last year, but still very encouraging. Good luck folks.
We haven't set price for the year yet. The GFW powers will sit down with their MASSIVE customer late this week or early next week and iron out pricing for the coming season's opening. So stay tuned. I think people will be very pleased with GFW prices for the 2020-2021 season. They have a very large order from the largest buyer of coyotes in the world.