Thread: rock dont roll
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2022, 06:49 PM

Default reply already

Got a reply from Tyrrell I will post it. I certainly learn how little I know but it really adds to the interest along with the fishing
Hello Wayne,

Thank you for your report. It is through public reports like this that important fossil discoveries are made each year. From the images you sent of the large block, I cannot see any fossil material. The stepwise fracturing is probably just a natural occurrence of how the block is breaking and eroding along some weak planes in the block. As for the second piece you found along the Oldman River, from the images, this looks like it is a piece of ironstone, which is a common pseudofossil. There is no bone texture that can be seen from the image. A pseudofossil is a natural object that may be mistaken for a fossil. To learn more about common pseudofossils and how to identify their actual fossil counterparts, check out our blog post:

https://royaltyrrellmuseum.wpcomstag...fossil-or-not/

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich