View Single Post
Old 05-05-2015, 11:04 PM

I was raised PC and I have never voted anything but... until today. I felt the decline when all the backstabbing power hungry wanna be's threw Ralph Klein to the wolves. I think it speaks volumes that our fearless leader who was coined "the savior of the PC party", on the day he was elected to his riding, resigned as leader of the PC party and as a MLA. The PC party became saturated with those who could careless with the core values that the Progressive Conservatives were built on, and only wished a easy route to a position of power. A friend of mine who told me he was voting NDP stated best case scenario, NDP wins a minority government, and for the next four years muck everything up, then the PC party regains control. I think that is pretty realistic. That being said, if some how the NDP party finds a way not to screw everything up for the next four years we could be in some real trouble. I hope most of us that made the tough choice to vote NDP would not vote NDP federally, but if Notley pulls a rabbit out of her hat it could give the federal NDP a real foothold, and that is what I am afraid of.