View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 11:23 AM

It is nice when things come together for people who put effort into opening doors for themselves.

TC- Happy to hear your daughter is on a good path and exciting new direction. Sad to hear she will be further away from you and your family.

It is good to consider buying a property but make sure she wants to stick around there first. It maybe just one more stepping stone for her. If she has strong ideas of her direction maybe Australia, Europe, or somewhere else on the globe will be her place. Sometimes younger people travel the world to find themselves and but find home right where they left it.

And I naively say this so don't get me wrong. I have not been to Arizona. And I am not fear mongering. Only saying as a father myself... consider getting your daughter a firearms course down there and membership to a range. Then she, and you, could sleep a little better. The US seems to have a very active gunslinging culture and her trade is front line stuff.

Hope she likes a hot climate. It can get mighty hot down there.
It is when you walk alone in nature that you discover your strengths and weaknesses. ~ Red Bullets