View Single Post
Old 01-15-2016, 11:24 PM

Default Nfa-cssa-ccfr

If we want to continue to have this common interest, we need to stand together. Someone mentioned the police being the largest armed 'gang' in the country. Add the entire police community to the entire military community ( I'm proud to say I'm a former member. Ready, Aye, Ready) and we have them outnumbered! Not insinuating anything!!! I'm just sayin'....😁 Then let's look realistically at how many police and/or military members would follow an order to disarm the citizenry. Canadians against Canadians. Maybe I'm too optimistic,but I'd guess half.... Then let's look at how many FIREARMS would be reported stolen if this 'gun grab' came about. I really don't see Trulander having the stones to try a Germany in the 1930's/Australia in the 1990's style of gun confiscation! ESPECIALLY if we stand TOGETHER and quote the great Charlton Heston 'Get your hands off my guns you damn dirty anti-gun liberals! You are ELECTED to work FOR us!!! We are your employers! You can have my guns when you pry them out of my cold dead hands!!! (sorry can't think of a Canadian to quote). As always, I look forward to any response.