View Single Post
Old 02-26-2021, 09:18 AM
Suspended User

If only gun owners would think like business people. Go do a hostile takeover. If all the gun owners would buy Liberal memberships and vote on policy, this would change. From inside the party this ignorance could change, but it won't if you keep screwing up. Voting for some other party isn't doing crap. Remember the repeal of the Long Gun Registry? Sure didn't do much.

Now imagine what happens if every time one of these policies was being voted on by members, and gun owners were among the voters within the party. Pretty hard to pull this crap if the party members are YOU. But I know you won't consider this, because most you have been brainwashed by years of manipulation for your votes. Think about how well the way you have been fighting has worked.

How did some of us know years ago this ban on semi's was coming? Infiltration. One thing I learned from living as a I did, find out what your enemy is doing by having a rat on the inside. Keep your friends close and enemies closer is an apt saying. The RCMP have people inside the Hell's Angels, the Angels have people inside the RCMP. It works pretty dang good.

But once again, off to enjoy life and avoid people by heading to where the web isn't electronic. Good luck fighting the way you have been.