View Single Post
Old 02-26-2021, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck View Post
Here is a question for you. Alberta didn't elect a single Liberal last election, almost a clean sweep for Cons across the prairies. And the liberals formed the government. What do you think is going to change if we all vote for a Conservative Party again?

Regardless of whether you believe O'tool is conservative or not (I don't) what makes you think Cons can ever form a government in this country based on our votes? We. Don't. Elect. The. Government.

It's by design.

So of course people are truly sick of their vote not counting, and want to separate. I understand that way more then the delusion that the CPC is actually a conservative party anymore and could ever form the government and fix things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver lab View Post
Yes I do. Vote Liberal, JT gets back in and Alberta separates.....
Or vote for the people’s party of Canada, split the vote, JT gets in and Alberta separates.
Or stay home, watch the east vote Liberal and Alberta separates.

How am I doing? 😬 take this with a grain of salt please.
These things! It really makes no difference what party forms the government, the east controls the country and without support from the east no party will govern for long. There needs to be a major change in the way the country is governed. How can we expect a society Deb from Vancouver or Toronto to even begin to comprehend what life is like for a cowgirl from Longview? Each province needs to have more control over it's own destiny. Dare I say, something along the lines of the U.S.? This will never happen because of the way the turd's old man designed the constitution. Leaves very few options for those unfortunate souls in western Canada! Like Twisted said, there wasn't a single LIEberal elected in Alberta. The turd knows we hate him, but it really is irrelevant, because the election has been decided at the Ontario Manitoba border!

Duhoooo canada!