View Single Post
Old 02-25-2021, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
Your defeatist attitude is showing again...

Canadians very upset with Trudeau over vaccine delays: poll

A new Ipsos poll found that 71 percent of Canadians are angry at Canada's slow rollout of the vaccine, and it's affecting the Liberal party's standing against their rival parties.

According to Global News, the Liberal and Conservative parties are polling within only three points of each other, which is a statistical dead heat.

"This is directly attributable to people's concerns about vaccines. So the vaccine issue, instead of being a positive for the government–as I think a lot of people anticipated that it would be–has turned into a negative," said Darrell Bricker, the CEO of Ipsos.

https://thepostmillennial.com/canadi...ne-delays-poll

Pretty loud message right there. The Conservatives are climbing in the polls, now basically neck and neck with the LIEberals. You want the latter gone, you know how to vote to Get 'Er Done.

Nog
You bet I’ll vote for a conservative. By conservative, I mean values and ideals, not in name alone. You carry on and believe in otoole. Trudeau won’t call an election until he’s ready anyways. Doesn't matter where he is in the polls today if he’s not calling it today.

What are you harping at me for anyways? There is only 5 or 6 guys like me out there tired of liberal governance and not voting for Erin right? Nothing to worry about from the fringe guys. You don’t want us nut jobs associated with your party.