View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulehahn View Post
Nope. I am sorry. There is no excuse for releasing this guy. He shot at the driver of a vehicle that had other occupants while at highway speeds. He could of easily killed everyone in the van, caused it to collide with another vehicle and kill them as well. It is truly saddening that what happened, a tourist with a bullet in his head and only relatively minor injuries to others, is the best possible scenario.

The shooter clearly showed he has no regard for human life and is as dangerous as they come. He is now allowed to walk among us until a who knows when at which point he will be rewarded for his oncompetence; only attempted murder! Don't get me wrong, I am glad he was not successful in killing anyone just don't think he should be rewarded for only trying to kill the occupants in the van instead of succeeding; intent was the same. Can't be half pregnant
So you have inside information about the case that even the police don’t have?

If you have such concrete evidence that shows he should not have been released, then you should contact the RCMP. They are apparently conducting the case in a different manner and might benefit from you input.

Here is the number for the Cochrane detachment 403-851-8000