View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 07:57 AM
Suspended User

I agree the feds have let the justice system get screwed up.
But I have personally seen just how stupid some cops are. The fact this scum was released kind of makes me feel like we got more idiots on the force.
From life experience, I can say there is more to it. The number of times the cops choose to go easy because the guys a rat or a relative....
No way this squid should have been released, how does this look to the rest of the world? To myself its an example of the cops freeing a creep who tried to kill multiple people. This German tourist wasn't alone in his vehicle.

And you feel it was OK to let him go because your buddies are frustrated with the system? We the victims of all this violent crime are fed up with this crap. No reason this dirtbag shouldn't be in jail.

Where in my post did I say I supported Chicago style gun control? All I said is I can see the others side. You decided that was what I said. Another example of mental issues popping up on this forum, sure see a crap load of paranoia and delusion show up on this site. Well written or not, don't try to put words in my mouth. It only tells me more about your mental state.