View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jryley View Post
Icefisher you seem to be confused. Re-posting what i stated in my first post has no correlation to rifle season as 232 is already, and has been for years, on a draw for mule. So saying every rifle hunter is out pushing mules is a disaster of an arguement. I dont hate bow hunters....as i bow hunt myself. However, i havent gone after a mule deer in over 10 years. I am borderline a local
In 232. Ive seen what the deer numbers habe become. How, in
Your infinite wisdom, does it make sense to you to stay on a general tag for any weapon, when speaking of a species that is at horrendous numbers when
Compared to even 5 years ago. That lacks serious logic. If putting archery mule on draw saves even 10 deer a year in any given 10 km square radius its easily better than doing nothing at all. Your arguement is
Stupid at best. When you get a chance to honestly watch specific herds for longer than a season in any given wmu you might grow a sense of reality.
Haha, ok. Yes, bowhunters are having a drastic effect on the herds in 232 as evidenced by the press release issued by the ABA. Oh, wait. No they aren't, in fact, bow hunters are taking so few deer in that area that not only is 232 not being considered for a draw, but neither are any of the surrounding zones. You want to save mule deer in the area? Try reducing rifle tags. I know what 232 is like - I used to live in Sedgewick.

My restatement of what you said earlier wasn't an argument at all, it was simply an illustration of how remarkably asinine the comments that you made were. I guess that went over your head though. You are right about one thing - someone does need to get a sense of reality, unfortunately its you.