View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 06:32 PM

Hey guys. I just read this thread and will try to answer a bunch of questions I seen posted.
Fleas: Hang them up by a hind leg and spray the whole animal. If you are spraying them in a bag, make sure you spray both sides, not just into the bag. All fox and coyotes have fleas and the healthier the animal, the more fleas it has. Fleas are actually a good thing on coyotes and fox, they're just a pain in the butt for us. Yes the canine fleas WILL bite humans and your domestic dogs.
Carcasses: Coyotes are not typically cannibalistic, but during the dead of winter they will eat whatever they can, including themselves. It's not their first choice buy beggars can't be choosers.
Skinning, fleshing and boarding canines: I can type thousands of words and never explain it properly. Watch my videos on YouTube on skinning, fleshing and boarding coyotes. There are 3 videos, each dealing with each aspect of putting up coyotes. My channel is 5911ryan
Catching coyotes: Again, I have videos up showing how I bait, where I set and what type of cover I'm looking for.
Hopefully I've added a few constructive thoughts to this. Ryan