View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyksta View Post
You said your $10k rifle will knock a $1k rifle out of the water in performance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
You LIAR!!!

I said nothing of the sort!

And FYI, I didn’t have $10k lying around, it to me years took get to a position where I can acquire this rifle.

I don’t need a $10k rifle to kill stuff, I don’t even need a rifle to kill stuff for that matter, but now I can. This rifle isn’t just for hunting, it’s for playing with. Do you harp at people for buying a $20k sled when a $3500k sled will get them up the mountain? I don’t tell people they need a $10k rifle to accomplish whatever it is they are interested in doing, or even a $1000 set up, and as a matter of fact I’ve said a Savage Axis is an extremely accurate rifle, you’re the one who felt the need to start yapping about what a waste of money my rifle is, hows that for classy hey?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
There’s nothing wrong with a Browning hell’s canyon I imagine, but it really is like comparing a Miata to a Lamborghini.
What does this comparison mean then? Sounds a lot like you saying your $10k rifle would knock the $1k rifle out of the water in performance.