View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 02:36 PM

This will be our fourth season at Pauls, he has treated us decent and fair. The facilities, shower house, out houses are top notch. the cabins are cozy and clean, etc. The fish cleaning station is great also. I have been to Winefred lake Lodge in the past, but have chose not to go back due to the service and attitude of the new owners. Paul maintains his own road, and I can attest that it is much better than the road to the Winefred lake lodge for sure, and many kms shorter. They should hold the Plamondon mud bogs on the road to Winefred lake lodge! Although I take my own boat, Paul has fairly new 16' lund boats, motors, etc. The $80.00 per night per person, which I think is fair, considering all the dishes, propane, bedding, and power, etc is included. And unlike Winefred Lake lodge, we were able to use and enjoy the fire-pit at Pauls! I will be going June 1st this year, hope all the ice is gone by then! I am fairly certain that the road maintenance into Paul's is on his dime and time. Anyways, I think it's a great place, and paul and Sheri have treated us fair, and are great hosts, and we will continue to go back there in the future. Will give an update on the fishing when we get back!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC06627.jpg (108.9 KB, 216 views)
File Type: jpg DSC06631.jpg (97.2 KB, 195 views)
File Type: jpg DSC05159.JPG (101.4 KB, 177 views)