View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 10:06 AM
Banned

i like it, if i shot alot of target i'd go back to a drop away(i liked my trophy taker too)...but for a 'hunting' rig then they rule

i watched the guy from hunting canada and beyond (i think thats what its called) try to kill a nice whitetail in sask but his drop away broke something on the draw and he had to shoot a small buck at the end of the hunt with a gun...the one he couldn't shoot with the bow was nice...i laughed to myself...leave the target stuff at home for hunting you want tough, simple, durable....there is no rest that will be perfect but the whisker bisquit for HUNTING is as perfect as you can get imo

i had my arrow come up beside my trophy taker (1st time of course) while drawing on a mid 140 whitetail in 04...scrreeeeech...let down and danged if he didn't stick around for a second draw attempt and i closed the deal.....friggin rest almost cost me my best whitetail with a bow...went to whisker bisquit after that and not going back....love it for walking/hunting...pushes etc. also....and in treestand...yup its downside are a bit noisier on the draw than you can make some drop aways but hasn't been a problem for me and more than happy to live with it...and yup an extra drop of glue on the lead of the fletch helps....big deal.....totally worth it imo