View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
Oh course he was yelling in the video!!! His house was surrounded by a bunch of guys pointing guns at him FOR NO REASON, of course his adrenaline was pumping full throttle. The difference should have been the cops were trained to control their emotions, that SHOULD have been the difference, but it wasn’t. The cops botched this right from the beginning. They had no idea who they were looking for, they were just arresting anyone they could round up. They called him politically unaccepted names, destroyed his property, neglected to take proper care of his children, arrested the wrong people, and I’m sure the list goes on.
But it seems there was a reason. The neighbour called and said she saw “guys with guns” firing at her from the neighbours property (whatever way she put it) and more info she provided later when the cops arrived to the scene. (No one knows if what she said is true or not or even what she said exactly happened.) This appears to be a fact, according to all parties. This is the reason. Whether they really were shooting her way, we don’t know. In my post above, I mentioned that it appears the cops were coming for the house and whoever was in it and did not know about the gopher shooters at all, according to one of the shooters. The rcmp acted on the assumption that whatever the neighbour said was true and the rest unfolded from there.

I don’t know about emotions. In the video the guy posted, he is the only one swearing. The cops yelled to spread and whatever, but that’s what they do and were trained to do. I have never heard cops saying “nicely” “Would you be kind enough to lie down on the ground and put your hands behind you head. Please, don’t forget to spread your legs because that’s just as important. Thanks, I greatly appreciate your cooperation, you are doing great!” Also, when he made the retard remark, the cop seemed to be pretty chill. Again, the remark was inappropriate and he should get a talking to or something.

The kids part, I don’t know. It’s just what he says and I don’t know if it is true. Doesn’t make sense to me, but we will see what will be revealed later, if anything.

It all really depends on what the good old neighbour said to the cops when she talked to them.

Also, the guy said that his brother was charged with drinking and driving, which seem to never happen either and why would it?