View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 03:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB_AOL View Post
Go watch the video.. although, I'm not expecting you to understand..

Sigh.. move along..
Nice, so you admit you’re just flapping, pretending to be in the know? Kind of what I figured.

I never assumed anything, everything I said was from the video and news. You’re the one assuming he was a criminal, you want to put $20 on it, and you even go as far as accusing his brother as being a criminal too!

I watched the video, but unfortunately it wasn’t through biased eyes such as yours, I wasn’t seeing him or his brother as criminals like you did, that’s why I can’t understand the video like you.

Oh course he was yelling in the video!!! His house was surrounded by a bunch of guys pointing guns at him FOR NO REASON, of course his adrenaline was pumping full throttle. The difference should have been the cops were trained to control their emotions, that SHOULD have been the difference, but it wasn’t. The cops botched this right from the beginning. They had no idea who they were looking for, they were just arresting anyone they could round up. They called him politically unaccepted names, destroyed his property, neglected to take proper care of his children, arrested the wrong people, and I’m sure the list goes on.