View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raw outdoors View Post
Some of you seem to have the idea that I don’t really know this guy but I lived with him for nearly two years hunted and fished regularly. We have drifted apart and I guess I don’t know him well anymore. From the story I am getting from his dad is he had eveything a guy could ever want and now he has crashed and burned the bottom of the bottom. Yes the ****ed off redneck in me wants to roast him but if I ever was to fall off the band wagon and hit the bottom the last thing I would want is having to look over my shoulder because everyone wants to spit on me. If the guy would have asked for help I could have done something but he didn’t ask for help he just violated the last bit of friendship we had left. I see people every day at work at the bottom of the barrel worst day of there life and I am payed to be professional and try do what I can to help. So when it’s a friend it’s happening to it sucks even more.
Showing empathy for this fella is pretty impressive and makes me think you guys must have had a pretty solid friendship back in the day.

Hope it goes well!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk