View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 07:56 PM

Hi everyone, been lurking on here for years but finally joined. I'm originally from northwest Bc and grew up hunting with my dad from when I was old enough to breathe basically, he used to tell a story of taking me deer hunting when I was around 4 and while he was dragging a gutted out deer up the hill he couldn't figure out why it had gotten so heavy until he looked back to see me sitting on it most of my hunting was in the mountains when I was younger. Moved to Alberta 9yrs ago and got busy with life and didn't start hunting here until the fall my dad passed I got back into it looking to reconnect. I mainly do still hunting and like being as far off the roads and trails as I can get, this year it's my goal to get an elk I've been trying real hard the last couple years and hopefully this season is it! I really want to get out sheep hunting once I have enough time to dedicate to scouting and getting to the mountains sheep was dads favourite critter to chase and we always said we would go when I moved here and never got there. Anyways glad to be here and thanks to all the knowledgeable folks that post on here it's been helpful in the past