View Single Post
Old 09-18-2021, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken07AOVette View Post
So if I read this right, a cop hater or few saw him practicing with his duty gear, were jealous and whined about it. Now this man sworn to protect these stupid 'also gun owners' idiots have cost him a career and likely criminal charges?

I hope there is more to it.
Or other range members saw a person in civilian clothes, shooting a prohibited firearm on the range and reported it to the executive, who investigated, identified the person and made their report to the CFO and police as they are supposed to do, when someone is committing an illegal act on the premises.

I have had exactly that happen at our range, but the people with the AR were still present when I got there, so I chose to remind them of the range rules, and asked them to remove the AR from the premises immediately. I was not aware that they were law enforcement, until one of them flashed a badge. At that point I told them again to remove the AR as the rules applied to everyone, after a bit of hesitation by the one that flashed the badge, they left. Had they refused to leave, the local police would have been called, and a report would have been filed with the CFO.

Last edited by elkhunter11; 09-18-2021 at 09:09 PM.