View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 08:57 PM

Yea Shaw has a great deal compared to Bell and telus.

But if you're like me and been with bell for 8 years and you own your own device aka fulfilled your 2 year phone contract and your phone is still good.

Call you provider and ask for "Customer Retention" they will forward you to that department and ask if they will match or beat Shaws $45 25GB Talk and Text Unlimited plan.

I called and they offered me $50, unlimited talk and text in canada with 20GB fast uncapped speeds, then after 20GB unlimited data but at reduced speeds. So you will never cap out.

I suggest everyone call and price match or beat the offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean2 View Post
Anyone who has Shaw Internet or TV will want to check out their new offering. Effectively you get a free cell service with an, call display etc. . If you want data you can buy it for 10 bucks a gig, good for 90 days, rebuy when u run out or after 90 days. If you use lots of data you can get the free phone service, voice mail call display etc plus 25 gigs of data for 45 bucks a month. We just switched my wife's phone. She uses a max of 200 MB of data a month, some months only 50 MBs. The switch will save 800 bucks a year vs her 5 GB Kodoo plan, which was pretty much the cheapest if u wanted data. Best cell deal I have ever seen in Canada.