Thread: Creedmoor
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2018, 10:22 AM

Well I bought one for my grandson a CM and we headed out to my shooting shack. I brought my 6.5 x55 and we both shot about 50 rounds from each,he shoots the CM well and to me it's not a big difference than my 6.5x55 ,they both shot great,but like most tikka's the non mags are very easy to shoot.

I knew 40 years ago the 6.5 was a great caliber when I took it out the first time on A wolf hunt,taged 2 that day and always had couple 6.5's in my gun safe.Back then if you told most guys you have a 6.5 they never heard of one.

So I did bite the bullet and buy one for the kid,but I already new what I was in for,The CM is a good shooting cartridge and I never really doubted it at all,but ever rifle I own will kill and can kill just as well.

After the day of shooting we went to my home with all 3 of my grandkids and watched a movie ,the great outdoors with John Candy and when that bear chased him down to the house and he was in shock and kept saying ,big bear ,big bear,i look over at my grandson who was laughing away and told him,there's another guy that just ditched his creedmoor when he met his match,he almost split a gut,all in good humor.If you want to get a good laugh that movie is funny.

JD

Last edited by JD848; 11-24-2018 at 10:49 AM.