View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooseknuckle View Post
Put our motorhome up yesterday. Should have asked more sold in 1 hour for what i was asking. Good karma.
Don't be that guy.

Was dealing on a $1500 tent trailer last weekend which ended up with me taking a close to 3 hour round trip Sunday drive to check it out and a handshake agreement to pick it up Monday once they got a new copy of the registration the next morning. An overall real nice experience, seemed like decent people, like 1 step away from being invited in for supper decent people.

By Monday afternoon no call so reached out myself and the guy tells me no problem come on down after work. End up making the drive again and when I get there the slug proceeds to tell me that due to more interest in it they decided to up the asking price by $1000 bucks, but thanks for coming out.... His to sell I suppose, but still gave him an earful and wished him good luck in no uncertain terms.

Big hailstorm in the area last night though... Golf ball size I've heard. Hopefully the slug was too lazy/forgot to roll the camper in!