View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken07AOVette
It has now been confirmed, the auction starts now for 6 people to golf 18 holes at Glennifer Country Club. Bearhunting has also graciously offered to supply supper at his camper after the rounds. It has to be done during a weekday in June.

On that note, THE AUCTION HAS STARTED!

Let's do it per person, max 6.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goober
I assume my $400 offer is done. With this new twist I will put up $150 for a spot!!
1/6 WON!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearhunting
Goober has one seat already

anyone else want to get in
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken07AOVette
Maybe this, let me know if you don't like it bear hunting, $50 to start the auction per seat, $150 wins a seat and starts the next one.

I will try to get some prizes for the guys that show.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bagwan
With what I have sent you previously I will bid another hundred if Mrs Bagwan and I can have two spots. Possibly another lady will be interested with the wife joining in. Remember we're older and don't hit it like you youngsters.
2+3/6 bid on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohninAB
Okay I will bid $50 for a seat in the golf game. One stipulation though, cannot be held the week of June 6 to 12th as I am up north fishing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by freespiritlabradors
you have my $50 bid for a round of golf, will consider my pif tonight
4/6 bid on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohninAB
Who is in for the golfing and how many seats are there?
1 has been won, 2,3,4 have bids, 5+6 open for bidding.

If no one else bids on the remaining ones, Goobers bid of $150 will give him 3 seats.

I am totally excited to do this, absolutely look forward to meeting you guys at the 2011 AO 180 hole Golf Tournament!

I have to get all the donation forms filled out, and make plans to deliver the money to Edmonton this week, so PLEASE make sure you guys get your donations in.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....