View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 01:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by madball View Post
We dabbled in tru-spec and propper in very small amounts before my time here (8 years ago.) When we decided to go full scale with a clothing line, the quality and depth of 5.11 Tactical products were the deciding factor in bring 5.11 in and stopping tru-spec & propper.

Documents with client information are always destroyed before they are thrown out. We ensure that this happens every time

You are the 2nd person to mention someone going in the back room with a PAL for buying ammo. I have no idea who this person was, but I assure everyone that he doesn't work here any longer and no data was ever recorded.

Do you recall what ammo it was and what you paid for it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gitrdun View Post
* 3rd world people looking to steal something ???
* unkempt filth looking for an opportunity to steal a gun ???
* send the 3rd world trash on it's way ???

He did however request that he shouldn't show up at the store with that attitude....so would I.
ok a little over the top and exaggerated, yes. you can't be racist to poor people so it's not racism. but that is the nature of the area. i don't feel like walking to my car and loading a gun into my trunk with my back turned.

it is a sketchy area there's no disputing it and that's why i don't shop there.

but if i could order one of these without dealing with downtown traffic/parking/sketchiness i'd do it