View Single Post
Old 12-13-2020, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58thecat View Post
Thx....heading out right away...pink mags is on the purchase list too.
I was using Pink Mag's the other day, the Whites would come it and you could see them mouthing the w/w and then miss it, then turn and come in again and hit the line not the hook end then miss it, then come in sideways and miss it again, then vamoose. I was in 4 fow the fish were 2 ft below the ice, they would come back in slowly and just before it would inhale I would set the hook to early (Yips) & miss it ... frustrating.

I cut two 10" holes side-x-side & fish 2 rods both with 2 w/w's ..... Mr. White has 4 different patterns to choose from, in the afternoon no Pink Mag on my Red Glow Bead w/w, Mr. White would come straight in not even look at the other 3 colors and inhale the Red ones.

Fishin Tip ... another advantage of tipping your w/w with a Pink Mag is when your sight fishin in deeper or stained water you can clearly see were the hook end is, which helps when Mr White inhales it & you see it disappear then set the hook fast before it spits it out. The glow beads on my w/w's help me see the hook end of the presentation, similar to Pink Mag's.

D.

Last edited by Zip-in-Z; 12-13-2020 at 11:27 AM.