View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken07AOVette View Post
Bald- Dave Marciano on Hard Merch.
Pinhead- Tyler- a couple seasons ago he had big open sores on his face, gross

Gold rush- wow did Parker kick butt this year!!! Think the Dakota boys will find anything worthwhile?
Parker kept it simple - ran two plants steady, ran on proven ground, and ran tons and tons of dirt.

The thing about "glory holes" and trying to find a magic rainbow doesn't work any better than a lottery ticket. Hoffman the biggest clown in the world has proven that season after season but I think he is finally getting to realise you have to run dirt to make gold.

Unfortunately the Dakota boys will likely drown chasing one of those lottery tickets. Seems low% to me but is entertaining.

XXXX

I'd love to take a trip out to our left coast and catch a few of those smaller tuna we have out here - they must be an absolute blast. I've caught similar sized (smaller) tuna and swords off the coast of Croatia in the Adriatic (Mediterranean) and they pull like you wouldn't believe.

It does take a bigger boat and costs some time, patience and fuel to get out there, but once you get into them you seem to hook them up in strings and have a blast.