View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 01:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe89 View Post
So to summarize,
There is information out there but it’s fairly convoluted and we have to do our due diligence and go looking for it...although I’ve still found its hard to find and very one sided. government has not made a huge effort to make information known and is pushing their agenda regardless.

While there might be some disagreements on certain issues (which might just be differences of interpretation) there is at least agreement of there being a lot of apprehension/fear about what this might actually mean about our lifestyles

So the question I’m spinning my wheels on...how do we fight this tooth and nail? Letters and phone calls to area reps? I’ve never known a petition to do anything...I’m really drawing blanks. Sure the agenda might get pushed anyway but I’d at least like to have a slim fighting hope. Any ideas? Connections in high places? Have I only found out about this too late to do much? It’s often said we need to band together...how? How do we move to action beyond this forum?
As for me I will start with emails letters and phone calls. Heck I’ll even connect with Randy Newberg. I bet he has ideas.

I spend my valuable time in those woods (as do many on here)...my valuable time is worth giving to keep spending my time in those woods.

Lastly; I’m blown away. This conversation has been incredibly respectful and engaging, even in its disagreements. I for one have learned a lot. I’m very sorry about the castle, I simply never really understood what was/has happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Try as hard as you want to fight!

Cal’s post was bang on, it’s a done deal! Do what you want but you won’t change it.