View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinr View Post
Being as there seems to be plenty of interest in the fly swaps lately(for various reasons I sat on the fence and watched last weeks swap fill up in a few short hours).....and being as I love swinging wets and streamers('lantic salmon roots showing thru?)I'm thinkn wutdahell,I'd like to host a streamer themed swap with a generous 7 full week/March 1st deadline.Doesn't necessarily have to be Bow specific,it just happens that I live 2 minutes from Bow and that's where I fish most often.Any and all styles of streamers welcome,bucktails,bunny leach,zonkers,matukas,BR Buggers,classic featherwings(Carrie Stevens style?),muddlers,clousers......wutever,so long as it's one of your proven favorites and meant to be swung on a tight flyline like God intended flyfishing to be executed,hehehe.

Usual swap rules apply:
-first 12 "I'm ins" are in
-DO NOT miss deadline,March 1st,7 weeks,no excuse
-choose pattern at signup or TBA within 7 days?
-include S.A.S.E.
-toe tags optional,include if you want,but I'll be posting group pic of completed flies with member names,and/or,participants often post pics as they complete their flies?
-Flies will be sent from hub early if they are all received prior to deadline?

That's about it I guess?I'll PM my mailing info to participants ASAP after signing up.

Hope to see some killer patterns!

Thx for lookn',Dave
sorry but do we have to inclued return postage and whats S.A.S.E

"Theirs a fine Line between fishing and standing on the shore like a dummy" - steven