View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 08:40 AM
Banned

since the op, i happened to acquire one of these .22's. (as an aside, i have never owned any type of gun with a worse trigger!)

.....anyway, mine can be a little tricky to get the bolt all lined up so that it will fit in properly. a little messing with it will get it done. first, i insert the bolt with the flat face to the bottom (duh), then when it goes in and won't finish dropping in, i twist on the back portion of it until the pin lines up with the channel and viola, pull the trigger and in she goes.

ps, tigertrainer, how did you get the back of the bolt to stay out like that? my suspicion is that something must be broken inside or it would definitely be tight against the back of the bolt because of the spring pressure inside. mine will certainly not stay out like that and i don't think it should if everything is right.

this litttle gun is reminds me of a piece of agriculture equipment compared to a european auto. man for rough.......but does the little bugger ever shoot if you can do your part with the awful trigger.

btw, does anyone have any advice on tuning the trigger.......or can an after market one be obtained (i looked but couldn't find one for it)