View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019, 10:03 AM
AO Sponsor

I too agree that we live in an extremely safe and relatively free country and I am grateful for it, but that doesn't mean we can't do better...

I don't really buy into the mindset that because it is worse in other places we should just sit back and be happy with what we got and not try to improve the negatives. I also believe it is not wise of us to want to pass off too much personal control and responsibility to government, especially when the government is only acting in their own best interests and is only ever going to cater to the people who keep them in a job rather than what is right for the moment.

If we all grow complacent we will keep losing our liberties and self determination. Sometimes it takes at least the threat of extreme action (talk of separation and actions lessening federal control) to get any concessions. I do not want our country to break apart at all, but I absolutely do not want things to carry on as they are so we must explore what avenues are available to us as a means to get a fair deal. I am okay with that.
Bay #6, 1303 44th ave NE
Calgary AB, T2E6L5
bobbybirds@icloud.com
www.urbanexp.ca

Leviticus 23: 4-18: "he that scopeth a lever, or thou allow a scope to lie with a lever as it would lie with a bolt action, shall have created an abomination and shall perish in the fires of Hell forever and ever.....plus GST" - huntinstuff April 07/23