View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Adams View Post
Payment goes up another $8 b/w

You're bitching about 20. a month ? If things are that tight, better be considering another option, like a good dependable used vehicle.

Grizz
Here's the thing. The extra money isn't the issue at all. In fact even with the extra money, I'm still under what I was PREPARED to spend.

The issue here is we negotiated a deal on this a month ago. I've brought it up to them about 5 times in the past month that I wanted to get the paperwork finalized on this. Each time it was answered by them saying they didn't want to finalize anything until we'd test drove the vehicle (even though I'd driven one elsewhere...). When this bs came up yesterday, it became clear why they didn't want to finalize anything. They're hoping that seeing the vehicle (probably specifically my wife seeing the vehicle) would make me agree to "just another $8 b/w" (I mean it's only an extra few thousand dollars, right?).

It says a lot about the character of these guys. Another question though...how tied am I to this dealership for warranty work anyway? I thought that was through the manufacturer, not the dealership?