View Single Post
Old 09-07-2020, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1899b View Post
Exactly. Can’t make a vaccine for influenza that works properly, can’t cure cancer but they can make a vaccine in 6 months for a virus they don’t understand. Laughable.....
You need a better basic understanding of the science behind your post.

Firstly some viruses change into new strains. In some cases the changes are significant enough to the virus design that you can’t find one weak spot to exploit because it will change by the time a vaccine is developed.

Cancer is not the same as a virus. In fact some viruses and bacteria may cause cancer. Cancer is a change to the DNA in your cells that cause rapid growth and replication.

Viruses are foreign bodies that invade your cells.

To compare curing cancer to finding a vaccine is disconcerting to think you are basing life choices on what you just don’t understand and at the same time spreading your misinformation online that could unfortunately sway others.

You posted early about the chicken pox vaccine and I explained that for your better understanding. You didn’t respond however I assume you gained some insight.

As there are key scientific understandings you lack I would suggest reading authentic sights that explain something better. I fear you are getting information from click bait sites, conspiracy pages and heresay from equally unknowledgeable people.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin