View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry View Post
A nun and a priest were riding a camel through the desert when they noticed that the camel was beginning to labor and show signs that the end was near.
Sure enough the camel up and died and the priest and the nun were stranded with no water and no help in sight. After waiting for two days the priest and the nun realized that they would probably die out there as well.
The priest says to the nun, "I think you know as well that we are going to die out here. But before I go sister, I have one request for you. I have never seen a woman naked and I was wondering if you would grant me my dyeing wish and disrobe in front of me."
"Of course, Father. But I too have one request for you. I have never seen a man naked and I would like to see one before I die. Will you grant me my wish and disrobe in front of me?"
So both the priest and nun get naked when the nun points to the man and asks; "what's that hanging between your knees, Father" The priest replies, "oh, that is a great gift from God. If I put this in you, it brings forth new life."
The nun looks at the Father and says, "Don't put it in me Father, PUT IN THE CAMEL
Lol funny
If people concentrated on the really important things in life,there would be a shortage of fishing poles.Doug larson. Theres a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. Steven Wright.