View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 12:22 AM

Barbara Walters was doing a documentary on north American natives and headed down to North Dakota to do her first chapter.

She was walking down the street and stopped a native fellow and told him what she was up to and he agreed ,one thing she noticed is that he had one feather in his hat and he replied ,one feather one wife and she said thank you for your time and went on her way;

She walked a couple more blocks and met up with another native and she told him what she was doing and she noticed 2 feathers in his hat and he replied 2 feathers 2 wifes.So they talked a bit more and she thanked him for his time and moved on.

She walked another block and she met up with another native and told him what she was up to but notice he had a whole head dress of feathers all the way down his back and she asked him what's with all the feathers .

And he replied me Chief me do them all,she said you don't have to get hostile and he replied,hosre style,dogstlye,wolf style me still do them all.

She replied you awt to be hung,he said chief is hung,long like snake, hard like buffalo horn ,

She step back and said OH dear and the chief said wow wow chief no do deer butt to high run to fast.

I told this to native chief in kenora one night and he made me go down to the NE Che freindship center so his secretary could write it down,there was about 30 FN men and women there and they howled in that center and it wasn't racist,plus every time I went where one would see me they all called me chief and started laughing.I made more native friends with that joke the you could imagine.

Last edited by JD848; 02-08-2018 at 12:40 AM.