View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 07:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by trigger7mm View Post
Just wondering...does long range shooting somehow make up for a lack of hunting skills?
Just wondering does your good hunting skills make up for your poor shooting skills.
I am curious why there are so many of you that have to throw the "poor hunting skills" out there every time you talk of someone shooting long range.

These comments I believe are usually made by people who assume that other peoples shooting skills are as limited as their own.

I am not a long range shooter/hunter because I don't have the skills for it nor the dedication to become proficient at it but and I am fine with that.I do not question others abilities just because I can not duplicate them. How others hunt as long as it is legal is not really any of my business. I am happy with my equipment and my skills, albeit the range is somewhat limited, and by the way degrading others does NOTHING to improve your skills.

Just wondering for those who have put the time and dedication in to become excellent hunters, what makes you think that long range shooters have not put the time and dedication into becoming excellent shots at long range.