View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 08:35 AM

This is a great review. I have been looking at a new Bow and this was on the list. I debated between this and the Lift. I currently have a Realm. Its been amazing. No complaints at all, other then I iwsh it was a 70lb bow instead of 60. Did you find there was much difference? It seems almost every feature on this bow is also on the Realm (Clutch Grip, Flip Disk, Flex Cable Guard, etc...) other then the dead lock cams. Any other feedback on this bow?

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSS View Post
The Bowtech SS34 is the best bow they’ve ever made in my opinion. It holds rock solid, is super smooth to draw and has little to no vibration. The dead lock cams enable to you paper tune and broadhead tune the bow with a set of Allen Keys. I had serving separation with my stock strings and then put on a set of Fire Wire strings (Canadian made). I shot this bow for hunting last September and October. After that it turned into my 3D bow for winter and will continue as my 3D bow this summer. I have probably 4000+ shots on my fire wire strings and have absolutely 0 serving separations. I don’t know what Joel does to his strings but they are amazing. The SS34 is a do it all now. I got 2nd at indoor 3D nationals Hunter class with it and then killed a couple elk in the fall with it. I was getting 283 FPS with 71 lbs, 30” draw, 448 grain arrow in comfort mode.

My hope is they come out with a Gen 2 of this bow that has grip lock, time lock and centre mass technologies.

I will say it again, by far my favourite Bowtech bow ever and I’ve had the Realm, Revolt, Revolt XL, SR350 and Core SR