View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 10:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rman View Post
Just to be clear...I have no clue if Edm can shoot or not, and at this point, there isn't a whole lot that he could do, that would be remotely realistic, to prove it. Jumping in a truck, or meeting up at a range several hours from his house certainly isn't it...Like I asked, this is something that most just wouldn't do, for a whole bunch of reasons.

Far fetched stuff gets posted here all the time. It is the internet. Take it with a grain of salt. Effectively jumping on a band wagon and bullying someone into having to prove it, under circumstances that he has no control over, proves nothing. Calling a guy out with a gang of fellows waiting in wings, says much, but not about the fellow making the claims.
If you think its BS, then say so, and leave it at that. Why ask someone to do something that you yourself wouldn't do?

R.
i dunno it sounded fun to me. a bunch of gun loving guys hopping in a truck heading to a heated range to b.s., eat smokies, take low percentage shots at long distances, laugh, make bets, and shoot things.

that sounds like a good time to me. also if anyone wants to call me out on my gopher shooting just name the time and place we'll go plug gophers