Thread: polaris quads
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 09:16 AM

I was one of those "Honda or nothing" kind of guys but then I drove a buddies rzr xp 900 and seen what it could do. After that I waited to see if he could break it and did research on them. Couldn't find anything other than extreame abuse breaking them so I bought one and haven't looked back. By far the best riding most powerful sxs there is. With TRUE four wheel drive. I live where the muskeg is bottomless. And as long as there's some grass to crawl across it will go. Yes, it's heavier but the longer wheelbase really pushes it through. I never believed where they would go until I seem it. A friend has the ranger 6x6 and its unreal where it will go also. And after riding all day you get out and your not sore or tired. Makes for a much more enjoyable ride. 1200 km later the only things that have broke is cv axles which I put in hd replacements and haven't had an issue since. I'm running 30" outlaws with 88hp so it was expected they would fail. And I still have my 08 foreman 500. It sits in the shed