View Single Post
Old 11-17-2018, 11:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marky_mark View Post

Like I said before congrats on the moose and deer. I went out and bought a bunch of eldm’s because of what you were able to show what damage they can do.
Thankyou and glad the data has been useful. I had little memory of previous discussions as it’s all for the greater good, if not entertainment, anyway. Glad I got the opportunity to fill tags this year let alone have some useful data to offer here. I trust numbers completely so wasn’t worried at all, the shooter is the biggest variable, I know if I do my part that I’ve chosen adequate gear. My take down single shot 270 will be my mountain rig but I’ll have no issues doing deer and predator calling primarily with the Grendel and fill the odd moosetag here and there. I don’t like eating elk after trying them plenty of times so quit hunting them, well the crop fed elk anyway, may have to try a mountain elk that could bring me around perhaps?, but I know the limits of the Grendel. Building a couple for the boys also and I may get into reloading finally as it looks like it will be a simple affair for the Grendel and we likely can do everything we need for Alberta hunting keeping it sub 400 on big game and as far as we can hit em on coyotes etc.