View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberboots View Post
I'm in the city for the night trying to put together a plan for the morning. I appreciate everyones advice because I am really out of my league here.

My plan is to head out in the morning with some ratchet straps and get a hold of a trailer repair shop and limp it in somehow. Plan A is get it in to a shop somewhere (prob. altaland) with 3 wheels on the ground by using ratchet straps, plan b is scratch my head a little longer. I'm not sure I like the idea of limping in on only 2 wheels because the last thing I want it to cause further damage.
Find someone to fix it and no half jobbies with straps,you kill yourself you leave your family behind or kill others your in big trouble because lotsa people now know your rig is not road worthy.Don't listen to a lot off this crap being told to you by these donkeys.
How do you know the other wheels are safe,a good guy that knows what he is doing may save you a life time of trouble,don't make things worst than they are,it's just a darn trailer.Relax get some rest and life goes on,but don't ever make thinks worst over a desperate move,desperate moves have put a lot of folks in jail .This is just a small thing in life so don't sweat it and in the end it will all work out.

Take Care
JD