View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 11:09 AM

And I'm saying that if you leave an oversized hole, and don't mark it at all, then you ARE an unsafe and uncaring angler.

Whether there's kids there or not!

If you're still fishing the hole, or are fishing within a couple meters of it, and aren't done with yet, then, no you don't have make sure my kids don't fall in. But when you LEAVE, then yes, you have a responsibility to the people who will be passing by or fishing near there later on. That is called "having consideration for others".

And I'm not even talking about regular 8" holes. I'm just talking about the the double holes and especially something 24" by 24". I don't care if a boot gets wet or even lost. I do care about a little kid falling in, and so should you if you are, indeed, a safe and caring human, let alone angler.

Yes, you can express your opinions freely. From those opinions, and how you express them many people can gauge your attitude and behavior. If you go out of your way to present yourself [not just you, but anyone on any forum] as a jerk, or an @$$hole, then don't cry when you're called on it.