View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowtown guy View Post
I wonder what happens to all of the internal organs as they get squished out of place?

What about all of the slime that is left on the ice? Its there for a reason. It is intended to stay on the fish and protect them from bacterias and such. Contrary to popular belief it doesn't form again in a few minutes.

Oh please. If you catch a fish that big, then you're going to be holding it [probably like Mr. Christy did with his arm] and taking pics. Where does the slime go then? You're very concerned about the well-being of these fish, so I suggest you not hurt them at all. Don't fish. When you put a big hook into it and haul it up, you're not TICKLING it!

It's not a big deal to mark an oversized hole. You're more concerned about the slime on the fish than a kid going under the ice. Give your head a shake.

Some people.

Quite a lot of jerks on here.

It's called 'having consideration for others' and it's not a difficult concept. Cut your big holes, Fine. But MARK THEM WHEN YOU'RE DONE! It's only gonna take you a couple seconds to pile some tall snow around it or put in a stick or something.

Get rid of the 'Don't tell me what to do" attitude. You'd think this was an American forum.

Last edited by weedcatcher; 12-08-2010 at 10:20 AM.