View Single Post
Old 03-10-2020, 01:26 AM

Last time the market started to tumble in 2008 out came Bernie Madoff who now wants early release because he says he is dying, 50 billion he stole and I bet people he stole from died from his moves from to much stress.

They should have brought him to the worst prison and let him go in general population. Or just a nice round hole between the peepers. Over 500 people to this day are still finding things in others names and selling them to recoup there loses .

I bet he will tell all his secrets now that he is dying. They should agree to let him out then shot him after he gives up the info. His son died at 48 years of age from cancer.The stress Bernie gave him probably had something to do with it. What a terrible thing to do to your family.

He is dying for kidney failure and has around 18 months to live, stick an I V in him and pour the Ever clear vodka on a fast a drip .

This time the markets has way more funds and way more cash, specially out of China .how many will be running down Hollywood boulevard with million dollar painting's, greed got them all into this mess.

How many Bernie Madoff's has this market created, specially with way more computer techs out there. The dark web is darker then ever and since this virus started how much of it is being watched.

Just a thought and maybe nothing more, we will see.

Go ice fishing and let mother nature cure your body.

Cheers

JD