View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 06:49 AM

Default Archery Mule Deer on Draw

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetail Junkie View Post
Just kind of curious as to what everyone's thoughts are on the fact that this will be the last year of being able to buy a general Mule buck Tag in Alberta For Archery purposes?

I Know about 3 years ago myself and some buddies thought up this same idea,for a variety of reasons....I even posted\Made A thread on here about the exact same subject! I was laughed at..."Thanks for the Chuckle" I believe Steve or someone said.

Eitherway... now i'm not sure if Putting Archery Mule buck on draw is the right move?I know for sure that Trophy quility will improve,however maybe to cut down on the ever increaseing mule buck archery harvest,the government should be cutting the outfitter and non resident canadian harvest???(just a thought) What do you guys think should be done?

Eitherway enjoy the General 2012 mulebuck season,because it's going to be the last!
The only thing I remember About your Thread that you started was how much you dislike Bow hunting and what a Great shot you are with a rifle Thanks for the Chuckle is right!!!