View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinC View Post
Chuck is a stand up guy. I belevie what he was saying.Tj to the rescue like always. I dont care what his job is Keep it to him self.He knows I dont like him.So he has it in his head to prove me wrong or make me look bad. I dont care if you think I am a spoiled brat. I sure the hell was never spoiled. Worked my azz off for everything I have got.IF I made my self look bad to bad for me right????

Thanks for your comments.
I dont see it as him trying to make you look bad. TJ has proven many times to be a lot of help to people seeking or needing advice. Why is it so wrong for him to see a person that is misunderstanding a subject and try to give some advice. One of the best things about this site is the huge amount of knowledge that is available to us all. I for one would like to keep that around. No one likes to be wrong but sometimes ya just gotta suck it up. You are resisting help because of a personal dislike. not fair to him at all. The numbers comments of yours was pretty much like shooting yourself in the foot. It showed you had no actual proof or facts to back up an opinion. As everyone should know. you can't win an argument with opinions, you start an argument with an opinion and back it up with facts. the one with the least appropriate facts, loses. the end